MASTER THE GOLD STANDARD
In Soft-Tissue Healthcare
Soft-tissue injuries have met their match in ART®, a state-of-the-art movement-based technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves. When you become a certified ART provider, you’ll tap into the power of this technique—and its more than 600 specific moves—to quickly and permanently resolve your patients’ headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, tennis elbow—and more.
New Seminar Pricing for 2022
We are releasing new pricing for the 2022 ART Europe seminars to support the education efforts of providers.
New Certifications: $1,599
Recertifications: $ 799
Note - if you take three seminars in a 12-month period, the fourth seminar is free.
COVID-19 Reimbursement Policy: We know the current pandemic creates unknowns for everyone. Rest assured, if the seminar is canceled or you need to cancel due to COVID-19, ART Europe will either: 1) reimburse you the seminar cost, or 2) hold your credit to pay for a future seminar. We will make it simple for you.
Next 4 Seminars
UPPER EXTREMITY LEVEL 1
UPPER EXTREMITY LEVEL 1
WHAT IS ART EUROPE?
As ART’s exclusive partner in Europe, Active Release Techniques Europe (ART Europe) is dedicated to making ART’s unparalleled treatment more widely available in Europe. To reach our goal, we are increasing the frequency and locations of our European seminars so that more top-quality instructors and practitioners can be trained in this powerful treatment method.
Our seminars are 80% hands-on practice supervised by skilled ART instructors, with the remaining 20% devoted to lecture in clinical application, anatomy, and physiology. We complement the hands-on learning with our outstanding instructional manuals and the powerful interactive anatomy functionality of our proprietary ARTMan app (included with your seminar registration and payment). Prior to attending your seminar, you’ll study these written and video materials to gain familiarity with the concepts. Finally, each seminar culminates with a practical exam, which you must pass with a minimum proficiency to become officially certified.
IS ART CERTIFICATION RIGHT FOR YOU?
To become an ART Certified Provider™, you must be either a licensed healthcare professional carrying current malpractice insurance and active licensures, or be a full-time student enrolled in a college or university and working towards a healthcare professional degree and licensure. Qualified programs include physical and occupational therapy, physical and occupational therapy assistants, chiropractic, massage therapy, nursing, athletic training (depending on your country’s law), osteopathy, and acupuncture. To be considered a “licensed healthcare professional,” you must have completed a program of study through a nationally recognized and accredited college or university, and you must be currently licensed to practice by the relevant state or national governing body(ies).
We strive to make our seminars available to a diverse mix of healthcare professionals in a variety of convenient locations across Europe. While many participants are physical therapists, occupational therapists, or chiropractors, we are delighted to welcome any attendee who has the requisite anatomical knowledge and background and an active license to practice upon others.
We invite a variety of healthcare professionals to join our seminars, including:
Physical and Occupational Therapists
Physical and Occupational Therapy Assistants
Medical and Osteopathic Doctors
Students enrolled full-time in a program of study designed to result in state or national licensure to practice any of the above professions
Through more than three decades of conducting ART seminars for healthcare professionals, we’ve taught the ART system to a wide variety of practitioners who provide relief from soft tissue pain for millions of people around the world. Today, ART therapy is utilized by nearly every professional sports team in the US including: National Football League teams, Major League Baseball teams, professional soccer teams, National Basketball Association teams, and professional hockey teams. Additionally, many Olympic athletes and Ironman triathletes—as well as non-athletes with soft-tissue complaints—benefit from powerful ART treatments.
COMING SOON TO A LOCATION NEAR YOU
Our aim is to make ART training available to interested practitioners and students across Europe. With seminars in England, Ireland, the Netherlands, Italy, Germany, and Spain, we’re rolling out a full complement of different seminars at varying skill levels designed to grow your mastery of ART. If none of these locations is convenient to you, please do contact us and let us know where you’d like to see our seminars in the future.